Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who fucking HATES there landlord??

          I do! Now the big question is to stay or go across the street to a smaller but cute duplex. My landlords husband and wife are starting with the none stop calls and now threats of going down to the court house. Which isn't exactly my cup of tea. I don't respond well to threats. Yes, I take full blame for being so far behind on my rent but there is a classy way of handling things and these people have fucking none. Good news is I have already got the ball bouncing on the cute duplex across the street and I am getting a awesome fucking moving in deal because one of my good friends lives right next door and is also the property manager at Remax, yes thank fucking god. So now I have to deal with the constant calls or say fuck you mother fuckers I am leaving so save the gas to go all the way down to the court house. I know I will be saving a ton of money moving since I only need to transfer my bills and move my shit across the road. My husband said and I quote ''whatever you want'' so now what to do catch up on my rent here or move to something cheaper and still right down the block  from my mom or stay and hate these fucks that own this duplex. I have to make a decision soon because I feel time and excuses running out. I don't mind everything else, I just hate to fucking pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment