Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whats Up? This is my blog.

I am not sure where to start here. I am not even sure if this is my thing yet, but I am going to give it a try. This might be long, it might be short but here it goes.

At this time in my life I am a 25 year old girl trying to live in this brutal world. I live in a place that I hate more then anything and wish to move somewhere new in the very near future. I have a beautiful family, My husband I have been together since I was 16 and we have been married for 5 years now. We have been threw the good the bad and the very ugly but have managed to stay in love threw it all. He is my back bone and keeps me going. We have a very special love for each other. My beautiful son was born in 2006 and he has changed my life in so many ways. I have never been a party girl, I have been home every night with my son since he was born, except when I had to work. I wouldn't have it any other way, a mother should be there to tuck there kids in at night and wake up to see there faces first thing in the morning. I also have a dog his name is Wilson and he is a chihuahua. Yes, he is a dog but he has brought much happiness to my family's life. My son and Wilson are the babies and always will be. I have had a very hard time keeping jobs the last few years. I have been myself at work and I have faked being myself to see if that would work best and it seems I still find a way to get fired or quit. I have very bad luck and I harp on all the reasons why theses things have to happen to me. Because it doesn't happen once in a blue moon, it happens every fucking time. I am not a people person, so I need to get out of the restaurant business and get my ass back to school to get my GED. I know what I have to do but I have little faith in myself. My family has faith in me and I thank them so much for that. They give me hope. I think that's good for now. If anyone does read this, maybe you have some things in common with me. It would be nice to talk to someone who knows how I feel. Thanks for reading, have a fab day.

No comments:

Post a Comment